Build Your Career
We believe in our people! Want to be a part of an incredible team where you can be challenged, grow your career, hang around other smart people? Check out current job openings.
Whizpool is looking for both fresh and experienced (1-2 years) iOS Developers to join our team. We value our work and take pride in showing it to the world. We offer a great opportunity to expand your career, learn new things, and take on interesting technical challenges. Position is Islamabad based and we will prefer hiring for this region.
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Strong programming skills in both Swift and Objective C.
- Strong experience with XCode, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad Apple SDK.
- Hands on knowledge and Proficiency in Xcode, Interface Builder and Instruments.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development Lifecycle.
- SDK integration for Facebook, Gmail, Twitter, Google Maps.
- Experience in integrating mobile applications to Web Services.
- Excellent ability to develop and understand algorithms.
- Exceptional analytical aptitude and attention to details.
- Excellent communication, writing and documentation skills
React Native / Flutter Developer
We are looking for a young and talented Flutter Developer that create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using Google's new Flutter development framework.
- Must have 1+ years of Experience in React Native/Flutter Application Development.
- Strong & practical experienced in React Native/Flutter.
- Dart / JS experienced.
- Should know how to create and integrate plugins/extensions.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming & data structures.
- Database Design Knowledge (Coredata ,SQL Lite).
- Experience with Java and/or Swift/Objective-C is a plus.
- Experience authoring, testing, and deploying code high-scale production applications.
- Have at least two or more iOS/Android apps developed with Flutter. Either deployed on the AppStore/Google Play or available on GitHub.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools.
- Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into readable state.